Question: What are the physical interpretations/applications to learning and teaching for low frequency (1 Hz) and high frequency (100 Hz) stimuli? Low frequency - LTD and High frequency-LTP.

Keywords: , ,

1. Hiya – I answered this under your other question – hope you spot it. Do let me know if that does not really address your question!

0

2. Hi Nageswar

I’m afraid this is outside my area of expertise – so I’m glad that Duncan was able to answer!

best wishes

Mark

0

3. I am going to incorporate your question under the umbrella of neuro-enhancement if that is OK. NERRI is looking at the ethical implications of ‘using neurotechnologies (e.g., psychotropic drugs or brain stimulation devices) to improve cognition and/or behavioral functioning and performance where cognitive and/or behavioral functioning is not judged to be clinically impaired’. Ethical considerations are the starting point for me when it comes to answering your question.

0