- How strong is the evidence that a high protein meal helps students think / concentrate better ?
- In a previous question, Catriona said that eating eggs and getting some omega 3 would be a good way to set yourself up
- How can you tell how much the brain's development has been affected by the child's home life, e.g. diet, sleep,
- I read that fish oils are supposed to help with brain function. Please could you explain how this works?
- Is there any research from the neuroscience of behaviour that you think would be useful for teacher to know about? Or
- If you were to write a 5 point ticklist of advice for students based on scientific research, in order to improve their
- When children have hand writting problems is that a sign of other problems? Or does it just hinder them trying to (1 Comment)
- What is the current understanding of ‘plasticity’ of the developing brain in children <7. I ask this in terms of (1 Comment)
- I have read a lot about the ‘right and left brain’ and most recently that this is myth- what is your view? (1 Comment)